- Support of different models of router (Juniper M10, M20, M7i).
- Support of logical routers including creation, modifications and deletion.
- Configuration of physical interfaces.
- Support of logical interfaces, including creation, modifications and deletion.
- Compatibility with IPv6. Although IPv6 not implemented yet.
- Manage virtualized routers and IP networks.
Logical IP Networks
- Permits the creation of logical IP networks as resources which are formed using virtual routers.
- IPv6 networks compatibility.
- Allows configuration of routing protocols on a per network basis (e.g. OSPF)
The complete list of supported resources and their capabilities is available at this section.